We’ll miss you Passardi!

Back to Article
Back to Article

We’ll miss you Passardi!

Madison Novotny, Reporter

For the past three years, Ms. Passardi has never failed to teach and entertain kids in her literature and journalism classes. 

Passardi loves being able to show kids they can be changed by a story. She became a teacher to show students that, “they can be worldly even if they cannot travel. They can be creative and innovative. They can be different than those whom they are around.” She enjoys being able to love her kids and show them that things can be different. 

Next year, Ms. Passardi will be a teacher at Cypress Creek Middle-High School. She’ll look forward to building the journalism program from the ground up. Passardi is excited to be with a large portion of Wesley Chapel High School kids who will be zoned for that school next year. She is also very enthusiastic about the staff at Cypress Creek. She stated, “Nettles is a fantastic leader and inspires me to be creative and always put kids first.” 

Ms. Passardi has been an open book since day one. No matter what class period she is in, you will always find students around her desk letting all their emotions out on her. She gives amazing advice and is also an extraordinary teacher. One of her favorite memories deals with a Cross Country member not making it to a port-a-potty. 

When asking her what she will miss most about Wesley Chapel she responded, “Everything. The kids, the culture, the journalism program we built, Wildcat Thunder.” Wildcat Thunder bids you a bitter sweet goodbye. We’ll miss you Passardi!